Our workshop here at Lickety Split boasts one of the most qualified cycle technicians in the South West, holding Cytech 1,2 and 3, Brompton assured technical training, Sturmey Archer and hub gear certificates. We will undertake any job from punctures on prams right through to full restoration jobs on bikes from the ‘20s.
We are fully equipped to deal with bosch electric bikes, hub gears, belt drive, suspension pivots, all brake types and all major suspension brands.
As we are all cyclists ourselves, we know what it’s like when your pride and joy isn’t quite working right, so you can rest assured we will treat it with the utmost care and respect when it comes to working on and storing your bike.
We carry a wide variety of spare parts and accessories to get you back on the road as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions our friendly mechanics will be more than happy to have a chat about your bike and take some time to get it right for you.
|Brake Pad Replacemen||✔||✔|
|BB, Headset & Hub Bearings||✔|
|Full strip, clean and rebuild|
- Brake Bleed (per brake) – £16
- Hub Service – £16
- General labour charge is £8 per ¼ hour for anything not listed
- £POA on anything not listed here
- Standard Wheel Build – £24
- Custom/Exotic Wheel Build – £32
- Spokes from 75p each (Sapim stainless steel double butted)
- Full fork Service – £72 (plus cost of seals)
- Fox/Rockshox air can service – £32 (plus cost of seals)
Bike Builds / Groupset Swaps
- New build from frame and parts – £80 (FOC if parts bought from us @RRP)
- Groupset swap – £120 (£80 if groupset bought from us)
- Di2 Groupset swap – £160 (£120 if groupset bought from us)